Education: Lawrence Technological University; BS Architecture, 1973
Studied: Cranbrook Academy of Art: classes in painting, drawing, sculpture: 1973-74 and Fort Mason Art Center, San Francisco: classes in intaglio printmaking: 1987-88
Artist-in-Residence: Joshua Tree National Park: Spring 2015
- Van Doren Gallery, San Francisco; one man show, 1976
- "Surface and Image", Walnut Creek Civic Arts Gallery, 1976
- San Francisco Arts Festival, invited artist: 1977
- Berkeley Arts Center Invitational: 1982
- "Brand XVII", juried watercolor exhibition, Brand Library Art Galleries, 1987
- "Bay Arts 1987", Arts Council of San Mateo County, 1987
- "California Works", California State Fair, award of excellence, 1987
- "Seventh Annual Watercolor and Drawing Survey", Robert Bechtle, Juror, Humboldt Cultural Arts Center, 1988
- Open Studios, San Francisco, 1989
- Gallery Artist, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Artists Gallery; 1986-92
- Berkeley Art Center, member show: December 2012
- San Francisco ArtMRKT showing at SFMOMA Artists Gallery booth: 2013
- "Not Just Landscapes", national juried competition; Sebastol Center for the Arts, 2013
- Art for Aids juried benefit auction for the UCSF Alliance Health Project, San Francisco, October 2013
- Artists Council Exhibition 2013, juried show at the Palm Springs Art Museum, Palm Springs, California: October-December 2013
- Art for Aids juried benefit auction: 2014
- Artists Council Exhibition; Palm Springs Art Museum; 2014
- Left Coast Annual; Sanchez Art Gallery, Pacifica, CA: spring 2015
- Brand 43 Works on Paper Exhibition: Brand Library Galleries, Glendale, CA. 2015
- Gallery Artists Show: Skidmore Contemporary Art, Summer 2015
- Joshua Tree National Park juried Art Exposition, 2015
- Group Exhibition: Skidmore Contemporary Art, Spring 2016
- 45th National Juried Exhibition, California Watercolor Association: Graham Prize winner, 2016
- Left Coast Annual: Sanchez Art Gallery, Spring 2016
- Art for AIDS Juried benefit auction, 2016
- Palette To Palate Invitational benefit: Laguna Art Museum, 2017
- Carnegie Art Museum, Oxnard , CA. "Soluble Power" Contemporary Solutions to using the watercolor medium in SoCal art. 2017
- Skidmore Contemporary Art, Santa Monica, CA. 1 man show, 2017
- Art for AIDS Juried benefit auction, 2017
- Joshua Tree National Park Juried Art Expo 2017
- SFMOMA Artists Gallery, Fort Mason, San Francisco: 2012-present
- Skidmore Contemporary Art, Santa Monica, CA.: 2015-present
- Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
- IBM Corporation, San Jose, CA.
- The Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA.
- Hyatt Regency, Houston, TX.
- Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, San Francisco, CA.
- Pacific Medical Center
- Chickering and Gregory Law, San Francisco, CA.
- Morrison and Foerester Law, San Francisco, CA.
- Mohr Davidow Ventures, Palo Alto, CA.